Thursday, April 14, 2005

Products we love - April

Each month, I'll let you know about products that we've tried and love. These are our own endorsements and have not been paid in any way by a sponsor. They are my and my family's opinions. If you do or don't agree, feel free to add you comments to the post.

Here are two of our latest favorites:

Philly Swirl Stix
These Italian ice pops (they also come in cups) are wonderful and my kids love them. They have only 48 calories a bar and the come in kid (and adult) friendly flavors. They have a new sugar-free variety at Sam's Clubs that I also would like to try.
The company is small and super friendly. I emailed them and received a personalized response which is a rarity in today's mega-corporation environment. So not only is it a tasty, low-cal snack, but a nice bunch of people to do business with.
Here's the link to their Website: Philly Swirls
Dr. Scholl's Odor Destroyer Spray
I admit it. I have very stinky feet. Add a pair of nylon hosiery and you better pray my shoes can contain the stench.
Actually, I had stinky feet, until I found the newest Dr. Scholl's spray. This stuff actually works, and believe me I've tried them all. I finally can take off my shoes without clearing the room.
Since using this product daily, I have completely eliminated my foot and shoe odor problem. So if you share the stench, try out Odor Destroyers.
Let me know if you found these product reviews useful. I'll post some monthly (or more often if you like them).
Shop 'till ya drop!

No comments: