Sunday, August 21, 2005

Products We Love - August


Top Product Picks For August

Toilet bowl cleaning isn't something that comes up during dinner party conversation, but when you visit our bathrooms you'll find they're clean.

So why do I love this product? It's because it has my kids fighting to clean the toilet. This little brush has kid fun written all over it. The brush comes with a disposable cartridge that attaches to the brush. When you push a button, foam cleanser sprays out the brush head. Now, you may have to buy a bunch of the refills, but who's complaining if it makes cleaning the toilet fun for your kids? Since I bought these, I haven't heard one complaint about cleaning the bathrooms, and that is more than worth the price of this product pick.



Superior Iced Tea

Any of you who've had me to your house know that I am a tea drinker. I generally don't like "fruity" tea, but this month's pick has made me change my tune (and tea).
Stewarts Peach Mango tea is the best tasting fruit-flavored tea I've ever encountered. It has a light peachy flavor that doesn't completely overpower the tea taste. It is exceptional iced. We hardly drink anything else. We use 4 teabags per pot (in our iced tea maker--another great product).
Stewart's teas (and coffees for those of you who drink that vile beverage) are available in grocery stores and online. Give the peach/mango a try, especially iced for a truly wonderful experience.

No comments: